• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01 MAR 15

Texas452

SNA - Primary Complete
Question is this thread for the 01 MAR 15 OCS class? If so I just got the word today that I am penciled in for the 01 MAR 15 OCS Class.

Hey all, just wanted to check in here too. Glad to see there's another accounting major in here that decided life of public accounting wasn't for him.

Lancerr1

Most uncomfortable check-in ever. I'm checking in, received my FS today, but might have an earlier class date if something opens up for Jan 18 or Feb 8.

Whitefoot

None
Sorry all I just noticed that I put this as 01MAR14 not 15....it is for the 2015 March 1st class!

Whitefoot

None
For any moderators, could you please change the title to 01MAR15 OCS Class, please? Thanks!

Does anyone know the specs on our class like the class number and grad date?
I don't know the class number, but we are slated to graduate on May 22. So I guess that means choker whites will be worn at graduation.

Also, does anyone know what expenses I should budget for at OCS, or maybe direct me to a thread that discusses this?