• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

test pilot

1. PilotEngineer

Test Pilot School Admission

I'm a senior at Cornell University studying Mechanical Engineering (concentration aeronautical). I'll be graduating with a 3.1 GPA but I feel that won't be competitive enough for Test Pilot School. Given that I get selected for SNA and do well in the fleet, would a master's in aerospace...
  2. T

USN USNTPS or VAQ Transition?

Background: I'm an end of tour (HSC) JO and decision time is on the horizon. I'm currently in one of the most overtasked/undermanned HSC squadrons in the Navy so I'm looking to A) Keep flying, B) Obtain and maintain some sort of job satisfaction while maintining a healthy(ish) work-life balance...
  3. G

Test Pilot

I was wondering if a person with a degree in environmental science would not only qualify but be competitive in the Navy or Air Force test pilot programs. The programs require a STEM degree, but are these branches really asking for engineering or math specific degrees? Also, while on the...