• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Carina

I honestly never though the final select purgatory would such so much! I though since by this time you know you have Yes, things would be easy breezy, but after months of waiting you def start thinking everything went wrong! :( I used to look at my email and phone all the time, today my phone was off almost all day and it didn't bother me one bit.....

BravoAMF

I honestly never though the final select purgatory would such so much! I though since by this time you know you have Yes, things would be easy breezy, but after months of waiting you def start thinking everything went wrong! :( I used to look at my email and phone all the time, today my phone was off almost all day and it didn't bother me one bit.....

I stopped paying much attention to my phone after a while, but then recently I kept getting alerts from this forum about people getting their class dates and their FinSel’s, so I really thought I would hear from my recruiter this week, but nope. Got my hopes up again

Carina

I stopped paying much attention to my phone after a while, but then recently I kept getting alerts from this forum about people getting their class dates and their FinSel’s, so I really thought I would hear from my recruiter this week, but nope. Got my hopes up again
literally every week 1 or 2 people from my board get Finsels, and that just the people that we know of that post here. And it hurts when I read a post or hear about someone who doesn't want to be in the program anymore or was never sure this is what they wanted to begin with but got orders ASAp. def going to need to unfollow this thread, FB pages and just look out for my email and phone lol. But it aint easy I keep feeling like I need to look out for any news here in case something happened with the Finsels and my recruiter doesn't tell me.

Chovy

Check with your recruiter. There were new/updated security clearance questions that I only knew about because I needed to get my fingerprints done last month.