• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Seabee_89

Checking in for the Intel June 2017 board. I am currently enlisted, my CO and I got the email a few weeks ago and I have been getting my paperwork in order. I have no idea when I would be going to OCS. I suppose I am just waiting for a release date and orders? Anyone else enlisted knows how the process works?

And congratulations to everyone who got their good news!

justheretocreep

Checking in for the Intel June 2017 board. I am currently enlisted, my CO and I got the email a few weeks ago and I have been getting my paperwork in order. I have no idea when I would be going to OCS. I suppose I am just waiting for a release date and orders? Anyone else enlisted knows how the process works?

And congratulations to everyone who got their good news!

Your skipper has to set a release date. At that point you'll be placed in a class and receive your FINSEL and orders shortly after that. The release date doesn't mean you'll get into the next class, it just means that is when OCS can pick you up as a gaining command. It can be a couple days after your release date or a few weeks. Unfortunately it is just a waiting game after that.

Seabee_89

Your skipper has to set a release date. At that point you'll be placed in a class and receive your FINSEL and orders shortly after that. The release date doesn't mean you'll get into the next class, it just means that is when OCS can pick you up as a gaining command. It can be a couple days after your release date or a few weeks. Unfortunately it is just a waiting game after that.

Thanks very much for the quick response! That makes me feel a lot better. Everything is done on my end, my Divo said he routed the release date request so I guess it's just a matter of time. I'm very excited and anxious to start.