• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 17 IDC DCO BOARD

inpassing

everyone gets the information at the same time.
Thank-you. My recruiter asked me if I knew where people had got the information from because he hadn't received anything, and wanted to know where to look. He's a great OR but this is his first recruiting billet dealing with DIRCOM.

Mark I

67 total or 67 just INTEL ?

TBH, I cannot remember if she made a distinction when she was telling me the statistics. But given some of the past numbers we've seen on the forum, I may not be surprised if it's everyone since INTEL generally gets the lion's share (around 40-50) while the other designators tend to be smaller. But I'll let someone with more experience confirm if that seems accurate.

MTRIO

It appears to me some recruiters know and some don't, if they got selected? Anybody got word on the NRD, Norfolk? 67 total or 67 Intel

inpassing

RUFiO or anyone else for that matter...

How are the results released, is it in an online form the OR can look up or are the NRD's notified via email? Both my OR and O Lead at my NRD said they can't see results and just asked me outright to see what other OR's are looking at.

Out of respect I'm not trying to get other ORs to check my results I'm just hoping to help my OR find the info.

khestergk

I was told 6 were selected in my interview I was told to expect about 65 to 70 applicants. I was also given the criteria or rather the criteria they used for selection for iwc, ip and Intel which I can post tonight if anyone is interested. appears they are very much looking for IT people for IP. beat of luck to those still waiting.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Sorry to hear about your results. Keep your head up and apply again next year. I have been told several times that being persistent pays off! Good luck to you!

I second this statement. I was a non-select my first time around, but was picked-up on my second attempt. Use this experience as motivation to prepare a better package for next year.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
I was told 6 were selected in my interview I was told to expect about 65 to 70 applicants. I was also given the criteria or rather the criteria they used for selection for iwc, ip and Intel which I can post tonight if anyone is interested. appears they are very much looking for IT people for IP. beat of luck to those still waiting.
I am interested in the criteria.