• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yuma Airshow - 27 Mar

HuggyU2

None
Anyone here going? I should be there with a black T-38A.
Look for us at the Friday night aircrew party.

HuggyU2

None
Yuma's not he hot spot with Airwarriors, it seems.
The leadership pulled my T-38, so I'm taking leave and heading down Thursday, so I'll still be there.
I'll be helping out Bill Cornick and Spencer Suderman, plus The Patriots, and generally having a good time.

Flugelman

Contributor
Huggy,
We wintered there 5 years in a row in our motorhome. I took a group of guys to the '04 airshow. It took us 2 1/2 hours to go 2 miles to parking from the time we left 32nd st. The show itself was pretty tame with no big name demonstration teams and a paltry few acro guys in Pitts and Extras. An A-10 did a pretty neat demo and of course there were some Harriers. I DID get me some P-3 luv as there was a crew there from Whidbey. I didn't go back to the shows in succeeding years.

Flugelman

Contributor
Oh yeah... I've got a 70 degree rule. If it gets above 70, head north, if it gets below 70... Well, you know the rest.:)

HuggyU2

None
I'm "here" and will be at the CO's party Friday night. I'll be in civies... easy to find.

HuggyU2

None
...ok, so HarrierDude and I tipped a few cold ones back,... and we had a few extra in honor of our AirWarriors brethren that couldn' join us down here.
Perfect WX. Y'all are going to miss a great show. I hope Kingsville is as good as this will be.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
It was a great show, although it was pretty windy. Good to finally put a face to a name, Huggy. Your guys did a great job.

Millions of dollars worth of military aircraft and thousands of hours of training involved for the pilots......and my kids favorite part: the rocket powered school bus and the remote controlled plane that crashed.

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
Just saw your location. That's some pretty shitty digs... We used to have to go out on Tac Support and try and chase the illegals out of Yodaville. You livin' in the bus to the south or one of the connex boxes?? ;)
73, I'm too junior (not enough posts) to send a PM. Shoot me an email.

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
Got it, just requested you as a friend of FB and deleted your email address so the spam bots don't get it.

Get to postin'!!
I'm trying...actually I'm looking for a dream job like yours so I can check FB, AW, watch SportsCenter, and change diapers while earning beer money. Thanks for looking out!