• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

YouTube

Air Squire

Live Free or Die
There's a lot of cool video on YouTube with naval aviation footage. Mostly a lot of personal footage paired with some popular songs. Lots of cool inspirational stuff to get those of us getting into the service (like me) even more geared up for naval aviation. And you can find videos on almost all aspects of naval aviation...not just jets. Here's a link to a clip of about 7 minutes or so that I thought was pretty sweet and gave a taste of more than one platform.

I hope I'm not repeating history here. Please spare me if I've done so... Searching AW for "YouTube" and "Video" brought nothing up, except a couple "favorite movie" threads.

Enjoy!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hope I'm not repeating history here. Please spare me if I've done so... Searching AW for "YouTube" and "Video" brought nothing up, except a couple "favorite movie" threads.

Enjoy!

That's because we don't want to be a "Hey look at this funny youtube video site."

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Looks like a middie cruise video. HS-2 was my dad's old squadron when he was CMC so it was pretty cool getting to see that.

That and the shots of downtown SD, really sweet.

Air Squire

Live Free or Die
That's because we don't want to be a "Hey look at this funny youtube video site."

I'm sure that as a seasoned Contributor you'll realize that creating a "Hey look at this funny youtube video site" was not my intentions. :eek:

I hope that EVERYONE keeps to the spirit of this thread and uses the footage on YouTube to spark more questions and stories about naval avitaion.

I hate spammers as much as the next Jack.

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
What was missing in the comment section for that video was the usual self-proclaimed aviation experts trying to let everybody know how smart they are.

I haven't seen that one before. Nice one.