• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

youtube "marine" video

mike172

GO NAVY
I have been searching for the video where somewhere is doing a spoof of a Marine. In the video the "Marine" goes through his checklist in the morning. He "practices his oorahs, flexes in the mirror for 30 mins" Then he talks to another Marine and says "yut, yut, semper fi, oorah" Does anyone know where this video can be found/ know what im talking about. Thanks.

corvairdroptop

I definitely have seen the main character hanging around VT-27.

HA!

I have a buddy in that wing -- possibly who you're talking about. The moment everyone from our school saw the video (and oh, how it traveled quickly) we all looked at each other and said, "that guy is his twin." Of course, that didn't prevent us from passing false information that it was him.

I'd definitely be interested in hearing a follow up on this because I'm sure he's been accused of it.

Or maybe you've got the guy...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Since the main character was a P-3 guy at K-Bay and has since rolled to his shore tour, I'm sure there's a very good chance he's an IP now at Corpus.

phrogpilot73

Back when that one first started making the internet rounds, I shared it with the Marines in the S-3 shop in the Battalion. I've never seen a group laugh so hard...

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
I'm surprised there are still people who haven't seen that yet ... never gets old.

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
Yeh it's the stereotypical image of a Marine. However, should the same video be made of a sailor, it would be pretty hysterical as well. Too bad Chris Farley isn't around to play the lead role in that!