• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your scariest moment at ocs.

DBLang

PLC Candidate
Its the day of the platoon drill competition. I find out the night before I'm becoming the candidate platoon sergeant that day, but no worries because we've been training some other candidate to drill our platoon in the competition. So I've never drilled anything before, and I dont even march them to the chow hall because the other candidate is getting warmed up or whatever.
So 30 minutes later we're at the competition and guess what, the rules have changed and now I have to drill the platoon. I dont think I had ever even seen a drill card before then. Anyway, that was the scariest thing ever, but we won because my platoon rocked so it was all good.

SemperFi_Colt45

At the beginning of week 6 for PLC Jr's I had to have an abcess cut out of my back. Before the surgery they gave me one tylenol to ease the pain. The problem is, that tylenol did not help as they stuck a knife in my back and carved out a hole that was about .5" deep and a quater size around. It was the worst experience I had there...but I got a real nice scar out of it.