• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yellow Journalism

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Folks, let us not forget that the average American has very little clue about the military.

Mail them an AP/1B and tell them to suck it up. It's the sound of freedom.

I spooged my pants at the sound and seeing an F-106, A-7 or A-4 fly the low levels over my grandparents house when I was 13. That made flying that same low level in a Prowler in 93 and watching my Grandparent wave only that much sweeter.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Unfortunately, I live in CT. Please buzz my house. Please rattle my windows. My VFW loves stuff like this because we are surrounded by wussies every day. Every couple of months a C-130 flies overhead. Looks like he's on a VR route (but I can't find them). He looks to be in the 500' - 1000' range. Very cool.

When we had A-10s, they would do a Memorial Day fly by route for all the parades. They were good.

Again, please buzz my house.
One Lat Long away :D
By the way the comments are hilliarious.... linking the F-18 Flyby to UFO's in the area.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Fucking self indulgent New Englander douchebag. These people (I'm painting with a very broad brush mind you) have nary a fucking clue about anything military.

Not too broad of a brush. Mrs. Pags is from New England. The fact that she married a Navy man makes her something of an enigma amongst the locals. Back when we were dating and I'd go visit her in grad school, her fellow students would be flabergasted to find out that I was a "normal" person and not some sort of killbot. And then every time there'd be a helo crash, they'd ask her about it and whether I knew anyone. That lasted until, inevitably, one came up where I did know some one. Idiots. The lot of them.

hfrog84

Token Air Force (Viper) Guy
One Lat Long away :D
By the way the comments are hilliarious.... linking the F-18 Flyby to UFO's in the area.

WOW just WOW. One time at band camp at Luke we made the local news because they could see illum flares down on the tac rabges (barry Goldwater) and were convinced they were UFO's. They knew this because F-16s were taking off from Luke in "afterburner"...uh you mean like we did every time we flew with more than 1 bag of gas?

Obliviots!

Markg

Fighter jet

Wtf? The people interviewed have probably never spent some time in Virginia Beach since this seemed to scare them so much. By the reactions you would think a Russian MiG made a low pass over their area. I watched F/A 18's making low passes on their approach to NAS Oceana when I was in Va Beach this past summer, they are quite loud, so I'll give them that, but its an awesome site and something I looked forward to seeing; but seriously, I dont know whats funnier this piece of "journalism" or the posts on this message board in response to the report, lmao.