• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Just arrived in LA; saw the sweet white '65 flying around. Check-in early December. I was in 28.

If you're in Los Angeles "LA", then I'll be around for a couple weeks before driving out east. I can show you around the area if unfamiliar and give you gouge if you've never been here or haven't heard anything.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, Los Angeles. Wife and I just grabbed a spot in Redondo Beach.

Nice! Welcome to LA. It's a blast. Definitely wish there was an NAS out here. That's a nice area in Redondo, although surrounding areas not so much. You'll learn to hate the 405..... oh and everyone who points out that californians say "the" before all freeways instead of "interstate" or "California highway X". Fuck them.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
oh and everyone who points out that californians say "the" before all freeways instead of "interstate" or "California highway X".
Enjoy California. This really doesn't come into play. I lived here for over a year before I even noticed that they did that.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Enjoy California. This really doesn't come into play. I lived here for over a year before I even noticed that they did that.

No, I know. I lived here most of my life growing up and only noticed it when I moved out of state and people pointed it out.