• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winging 23 March

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
So how many helo guys do we have on here who are winging 23 March from the HT's? Also where is everyone heading to from here?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hopefully we navy guys will find out tomorrow where we're all headed. You guys already know? I had RDO all day and didn't really catch any new info.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Hey...hope you guys don't mind me asking, because I'm not there or on my way there just yet but...

What do you do as RDO for a helo? Skids? Yup they're still there?!?!?:D

Sincere congratulations on your winging!

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Just don't F it up on the drive to SERE.

Just kidding...from one of your instructors...congrats.

~D

kejo

pilot
Hopefully we navy guys will find out tomorrow where we're all headed. You guys already know? I had RDO all day and didn't really catch any new info.

yeah ben me too, except it's tuesday and i'll be at harold...hopefully we find out tomorrow...i'll need someone to call me on my cell or switch button 10...two

the word was from stucon that because of the COC paperwork got out later than it normally would...standby to standby

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Hey...hope you guys don't mind me asking, because I'm not there or on my way there just yet but...

What do you do as RDO for a helo? Skids? Yup they're still there?!?!?:D

Sincere congratulations on your winging!

RDO basically just sit there and call the winds for the aircraft in the pattern, that and keep track of who is at the field at what times...nothing too stressful...

Kejo - hopefully someone called you, the Navy wingers found out today, from what I hear no one was really disappointed, and everyone got a pretty good deal...the Marines found out yesterday at 1600, rough breakdown:

2 Cobras
1 Huey
1 Okinawa 46
2 46's west (1 to each field)
3 53E's West
2 53D's Hawaii

Ben - see you at the luncheon tomorrow...

jpmizzou

pilot
Navy side.....

3 HSL San Diego (Myself included)
1 HSL Mayport
2 HSC San Diego (HSC-8 Specifically)
2 HSM San Diego
1 HSC Guam
1 HSL Japan

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
RDO *used* to be run by some enlisted guys in the shack... but then they screwed it up, so the wing decided to put wingers up there.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
RDO *used* to be run by some enlisted guys in the shack... but then they screwed it up, so the wing decided to put wingers up there.

Easy tonto...now we have everyone from Awaiting on-wings to wingers there.

HT-18 still uses IPs. We have such a massive PUB every day that we CANT use IPs.

~D