• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why flight school is a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevo16

pilot
Reveille?

Say, does Texas A&M still have a football team?

I keep looking at the national rankings and I never see them anywhere.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
I thought that cow's name was 13-0. Where did Bevo come from?

17_BEVO.GIF

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
The guy in that helo may have done something we'd consider stupid, but think of the story he can tell his grand kids (if he has any, god forbid). That's good stuff!

SFgirl

jg5343 said:
I will ASSUME that you are not asking a rhetorical question, but I think it has something to do with Aggies not being able to read so they though that "13-0" looked like "B-O" and somehow thought they should put an "ev" in the middle...
:icon_tong

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
SFgirlfriend said:
jg5343 said:
I will ASSUME that you are not asking a rhetorical question, but I think it has something to do with Aggies not being able to read so they though that "13-0" looked like "B-O" and somehow thought they should put an "ev" in the middle...
:icon_tong

Get the story straight, its the teasips that had a problem reading the score from the game and thought they could make it say BEVO. It was a rhetorical question.

Status
Not open for further replies.