• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why can't I upload a new profile pic?

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
Machine: you seem to be up on this software and system ... why does this happen when one clicks on the last post in a thread off the home page??? It has been a fact of life since the last major software upgrade 3-4 weeks (?) ago. I forwarded the info to Web-san at the time, but he's been busy moving.

Forum software...no. System/web/database software...yes. So, I dunno since that one is forum related.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok, I edited the settings, can someone tell me if their profile picture can be changed/edited now?

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Machine: you seem to be up on this software and system ... why does this happen when one clicks on the last post in a thread off the home page??? It has been a fact of life since the last major software upgrade 3-4 weeks (?) ago. I forwarded the info to Web-san at the time, but he's been busy moving.
A4s, it works again now... so, you can go easy on the lime squeezing (only if you want to of course!)..

John

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
A4s, it works again now... so, you can go easy on the lime squeezing (only if you want to of course!)..

John
Yeah, but, yeah, but, yeah, but ... but .... just when I thought it was "safe" to come out and post again ... now you have punished, humiliated, and degraded me for linking pix/images to/from other sites. Bandwith ... they always stunk, anyway.

Can't I EVER have anything nice ??? EVER ??? Just once before I die ???

ACTUALLY ... I am guilty @ 20% of my pix. I won't do it again. Just too lazy 20% of the time , I guess. But now that I have more (?) time on my hands ... :) .... I'll go squeeze some more limes.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
ACTUALLY, I didn't get any complaints regarding your prolific image posting... :D

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, I broke it upgrading the forum, I need to go in and fix a bunch of items to get it to work again. For now, everyone is viewing the default blue style.