• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Is Going To NSI In Feb?

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
No, I think a good way to figure out who's who is to see who's in which company - erm, division.

Is it company or division? :D

Anyways, are any of us part of Oscar?

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
This up coming Friday: ON BASE LIB...Well, At least I'll get to go to the NEX.... And any other building in that area....

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Is there anyone in the current NSI class that could help me track down a shipmate? I am trying to be a good sponsor and send him a registration package from the U. and some welcome aboard info from the unit.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Is there anyone in the current NSI class that could help me track down a shipmate? I am trying to be a good sponsor and send him a registration package from the U. and some welcome aboard info from the unit.

Who ya looking for FRAM.. I can track him down for ya.... PM me with the details...

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Any word on when you guys will get off base liberty?

This coming weekend is onbase (Mar 8-9). After that (Mar 17-18 is off base, in Newport, in Dress Blues. Every weekend after that is in civies all the way to Boston...