• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Is Going To NSI In Feb?

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
ANOTHER RANDOM THOUGHT:

A lot of us are getting into to town friday. I great selection of resturants and pubs have been recommended on this site. We should pick one and have everyone meet up for a couple of beers. Any takers?

ELT(SS)

So you're a "catcher"?
Damn smart a:eek::eek: nukes. I had forgot to watch the context of everything I say, since I have been away from work since the 18th. But yes, I do catch balls, and sometimes it hurts, but only when I miss.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I can't pick a place for sure because I forgot the thread with all the establishments, so someone that does know where it is at just pick a spot and we will be there. Also, is anyone staying at any particular hotel?

BOCOD

Damn smart a:eek::eek: nukes. I had forgot to watch the context of everything I say, since I have been away from work since the 18th. But yes, I do catch balls, and sometimes it hurts, but only when I miss.

I am just glad you realized it was a joke. You know some of the guys on here don't realize when they are being f'ed with. Just because you have been away from work isn't an excuse.

SHAF

Idle for glory
pilot
Hey, since the rumor is monday is off.... whats everyone doin on monday? Im gettin into town on Sat so ill miss out on the Friday fun. I can see the Saturday morning headlines now, "Friday 25 Sailor arrested: Drunk and Disorderly." Does anyone want to go out monday if we can? Have fun and be safe gents--hopefully we can go out Monday if the man dont keep us down.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
The indoor golf nets/batting cages sound like some good monday fun... along with the typical monday workout.. run or swim with some bi's and tri's...

ELT(SS)

I am just glad you realized it was a joke. You know some of the guys on here don't realize when they are being f'ed with. Just because you have been away from work isn't an excuse.
What else could I say, I needed an excuse, I left myself wide open for an assault. I bow my head in shame

SHAF

Idle for glory
pilot
Hey EM1, that brings up a question I have about workouts. Does anyone know if we can use a gym that is there? I quit my gym workouts because I figured all we could do was cardio, so I tried focusing on pushups and situps and running, but if we have a gym with freeweights we can use, heck, i need to hit the gym again! Not to mention, if anyone needs a workout partner im down. I workout way better with one myself--I can push myself farther with burnouts and maxing etc.

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Hey EM1, that brings up a question I have about workouts. Does anyone know if we can use a gym that is there? I quit my gym workouts because I figured all we could do was cardio, so I tried focusing on pushups and situps and running, but if we have a gym with freeweights we can use, heck, i need to hit the gym again! Not to mention, if anyone needs a workout partner im down. I workout way better with one myself--I can push myself farther with burnouts and maxing etc.

I'm sure that the base has a nice gym, just like I'm willing to bet that the galley food is halfway decent because I'm sure the upper echelon Brass aren't willing to choke down the crap I had to eat on the mess decks of my boat for the last 5 years!

I've become quite the gym rat too (7 days a week) so you can count on at least one other STA-21 turd investing time there!