• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who else is from DE, PA and MD area?

speedroller

Rangers
Hi,
My name is Yanis, I am 24, I recently joined the forum after following and reading a lot of information on here for about good 8 months. I really like the information that I was able to gain knowledge on.
Briefly about me and why I am posting this:
- Delaware Technical Community College with Associates in Applied Science and a degree in Airframe Maintenance.(GPA 3.7) ( Have a Airframe License)
-Graduated from Wilmington University studying General Studies BS of Science with a minor of Natural Science(GPA 3.52)
-Enrolled at Wilmington University, studying MBA with a concentration in Organizational Leadership.
- Work at Pats Aircraft, I was a structures tech, we mod Boeing 737s. Now filling a Associate Program Manager position in Engineering department at Pats Aircraft.
Looking for someone in the area, Delaware in particular, who is pursuing a career in Naval Aviation as well. Time is winding down and I would like to "buddy" up with someone to study for ASTB and get ready for OCS.
GO NAVY!

Scerio

That checks. I'm at WilmU now should be graduating next spring. Are you a rated Civilian pilot? Shoot me a PM if you wish....