• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

White T-38s with guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snort

Banned
Heard this one a couple weeks ago at BHM:

tower: Cessna N####, give way to the 2 T-38s (white jets from Columbus AFB) behind you.
Cessna: Yeah they have more guns than me!
tower: (laughing) No they don't.

I almost fell out out of my seat,

snort

P.s:Almost forgot the best part, the Cessna put a the right gear the mud, and had to be towed.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Lol... thats funny right there... good stuff snort.

*should maybe be moved to the "Tower, this is... thread?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's not exactly a one for one with guns swap, the F-5 is a bit beefier in many areas. They look very similar but have some differences

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Such as the T-38 having twice the number of cockpits . . .:D

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
NavyVance said:
Guys.. get it right. It was a Mig 28. Jeez. Dont you watch movies?

"Noones ever been this close before!"

As a side note, the even numbered russian designations are generally reserved for heavy aircraft, which makes Goose's claim all the more humorous.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
BOMBSonHAWKEYES said:
As a side note, the even numbered russian designations are generally reserved for heavy aircraft, which makes Goose's claim all the more humorous.

But I, excuse me, we were inverted.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
"Maverick, you just did an incredibly brave thing. What you should have done was land your plane! you don't own that plane, the tax payers do! Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. You've been busted, you lost your qualifications as section leader three times, put in hack twice by me, with a history of high speed passes over five air control towers, and one admiral's daughter!"

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good story Snort.

Time to close the thread due to developing stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.