• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I tried one on in Bahrain. Couldn’t pull the trigger, it was just too thick for my wrist. If they could ape the old Rolex GMT Masters and get it thin like the BB58, I’d be all over it (oh and fucking ditch the faux rivets on the bracelet).

Fingers crossed for “watches and wonders” PR thing they do this year.

Well they did a "Black Bay Pro" with smaller dial and slimmed the thickness by 1mm. I'll have to try one on, but still wish it was Pepsi bezel.

Oh and the new GMT IIc is pretty, but LHD is meh. Wish it was available in both.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Phlieger Phriday at the office…wore my AWCI built 17j ETA 6497-1 mechanical…

8E77BB20-2812-4B8A-B097-B40D00A09EBA.jpeg

88DA9DBD-49C4-439D-B3C3-93321972EF3B.jpeg

Building that watch at the AWCI build a watch school in 2018 took 3 days…it was a very frustrating 3 days…and I learned that I was not meant to be a watchmaker…BUT on a positive note our oldest kid unit, Hannah, also built an ETA 6497-1…so it was a very cool father/daughter experience…

25F56998-48DD-45E7-8FB6-25044F8ED41E.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Is that the general location of the clandestine beer machine located in the BOQ? I think it is! Anyway…still phliegering at the office with the ETA 6497-1 mechanical…

C83B3367-0646-4A18-BBBE-510E55EA10E5.jpeg

FB924BFA-4C53-483E-8BFE-D5D6CAB1FE30.jpeg

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Though not worthy, I have a Speedy Tuesday submission. Went to the Johnson Space Center with the grandkids last weekend. The Speedy was highlighted a couple times.
omega.jpgconrad speedy.jpg
Pete Conrad's actual mission suit shows his preferred location of wear much higher than most the other Apollo dudes.