• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
It's all hookers, heroin, and diabetes.
Last post on my threadjack. If you're interested in the full vid from around 1990, here it is. The story behind how it came to be is wild (basically a local PBS documentary filmmaker in search of a famous mountain dancer...then he stumbles upon Jesco).. it aired in WV, and then spread on the underground, and became a mild cult classic bc of the White family.

It's humorous, but also tragic...

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
@mad dog I think your fans are following your lead on the collection of layover hotel pens!

I lasted maybe 6 months using my favorite Zebra pens in the planes. I forgot half a dozen or so, and now just use hotel pens. On the plus side, the international pens are much better than the Mk1Mod0 Bic piece of shit I saw on regional layovers in South Bend or whatever.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
And it’s a freaking Scarebus.

The world is ending regarding that pic.

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.
Despite the coffee selection, this meal looks like something an LHD culinary crew would whip up for a lunch hit, when i was in. Rice dish, maybe a soup...something really easy to eat from a cockpit. We didn't have a tray either god dang it. 😄

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Despite the coffee selection, this meal looks like something an LHD culinary crew would whip up for a lunch hit, when i was in. Rice dish, maybe a soup...something really easy to eat from a cockpit. We didn't have a tray either god dang it. 😄
Fond memories of hitting a DDG or CG with PMC/Log during mealtime and the ship sending us white cardboard boxes of freshly cooked strip steaks and whole baked potatoes for our crew! Never enough napkins.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor