• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which program do you prefer/if you had a choice...

CHOOSE

• PLC JR/SR first increment

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • PLC JR/SR second increment

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • PLC-C

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • OCC - HOT WEATHER

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • OCC - COLD WEATHER

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • NROTC

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters

Ecureuil444

Habitual Waster of Time
I'll throw NROTC into the ring. Like a few people stated, its not always possible to have a plan early on enough in college to reap the benefits, but if you can pick up a scholarship, you can't beat it. Free college, year-round involvment but nothing too hardcore, paid summer cruises, and you still get to experience Bulldog senior year.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
When my foot and leg went snap week 6 I suddenly found myself wishing that I was in the 6 week program. Thank God I dont have to go back there though.

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
Ya, I am sure you would rather go 12 than 10 weeks, because we all know we love Pain. Lets not be stupid here. LOL Anyways have fun this summer!

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
What?!?

I can still hear that "5 minutes to lights..5 minutes to lights..5 minutes to lights" going off in my head.

Thanks for bringing up tramatic expirences ... I just threw up a little bit in my mouth ... :sick_125:

MasterHaynes86

I wasn't really joking... lol I really enjoyed OCS. lol.. Pickup was kind of fun, admit it... I went in knowing it was nothing personal and that they wouldn't actually kill me... lol

and i would rather do 12 weeks than 10. Pain is weakness leaving the body, and before I decided the commission route I was going to enlist in ths USMC and then switch to the airforce or the army after a few years. But that was WAY before I realized that ITS ALL ABOUT BEING A DEVIL DOG.

about hearing cadences, I call column movements and everything as I walk. not loud, but below my breath.

My OSO has called me a weird individual... hmmm...

OORAH FOR SRS THIS SUMMER!

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
I wasn't really joking... lol I really enjoyed OCS. lol.. Pickup was kind of fun, admit it... I went in knowing it was nothing personal and that they wouldn't actually kill me... lol

and i would rather do 12 weeks than 10. Pain is weakness leaving the body, and before I decided the commission route I was going to enlist in ths USMC and then switch to the airforce or the army after a few years. But that was WAY before I realized that ITS ALL ABOUT BEING A DEVIL DOG.

about hearing cadences, I call column movements and everything as I walk. not loud, but below my breath.

My OSO has called me a weird individual... hmmm...

OORAH FOR SRS THIS SUMMER!

Enough of the tough guy Sh!t, do we need to get a ruler out? And nobody likes getting yelled at more than they have too. DEVIL DOG

MasterHaynes86

Enough of the tough guy Sh!t, do we need to get a ruler out? And nobody likes getting yelled at more than they have too. DEVIL DOG

why must u insist on hating? serious? Just because I enjoyed OCS? Everyone is different... I'm not claiming being a tough sh!t because I enjoyed it. OCS is more than being yelled at.

And the enlisting thing is in all seriousness because I'd rather be challenged to my limits.

JZAB, you would be gettin on my nerves if I didn't know this forum is full of people giving each other mass amounts of crap.

And yet we both got married ...
Just like that superbowl commercial.

back to topic though. PLC Jr/Sr 1st incremement, and the more I think about it, PLC-C gets points.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
I wouldnt exactly call it fun, but more so the most fun that I never want to have again.