• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which one of you help made this vid?

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah yes....fleet shennanigans indeed. The new YMCA theme as performed by the USS Enterprise.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You will be surprise at what you come up with after 60 days without a port just half way through the cruise.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All I have to say is that it sure looks like the shoes eat well on the Enterprise.

Can someone tell me who CS6 is? I'm assuming Combat Systems, but beyond that, I'm guessing FCs. They're kind of ET-ish, if you know what I mean. <smiles in effect>

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Crowbar said:
You mean disproportionately...fat?

That, and they make videos that are about a minute too long w/ random Star Trek references.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
and why is it again our sailors get so unjustly maligned with homosexual references?

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
gatordev said:
Can someone tell me who CS6 is? I'm assuming Combat Systems, but beyond that, I'm guessing FCs. They're kind of ET-ish, if you know what I mean. <smiles in effect>
CS6 ... IFF, radar, and TV repair guys. ET's and IC's (do we still have IC's?).

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
VarmintShooter said:
CS6 ... IFF, radar, and TV repair guys. ET's and IC's (do we still have IC's?).

Duh. I forgot the ETs were actually under CS. Guess I called it, then.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
What was it that I just watched? I don't know how to process that. That video was more nonsensical than the scene in Monty Python & The Holy Grail when the knights went to Camelot.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
What was it that I just watched? I don't know how to process that. That video was more nonsensical than the scene in Monty Python & The Holy Grail when the knights went to Camelot.

Welcome to life on deployment.