• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where did you find out about Air Warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beau

Keep talking LongHorn........aaah, finally get some dignity back through your Basketball Program? Got a little cocky, think maybe you might squeeze a little "you suck" in there did ya? Too bad you guys still suck it up at Football! I mean come on, you think Mac would be outa there by now! Sure he can recuit, but can he coach? I want some competition, not talk!!!
bouncy_125.gif
I think the best part about the Cotton Bowl last year was watching Chris Simms get Very Cocky on the sidelines after gaining a short lead, only to see him depressed in the fourth quarter as We closed the deal.......so what are you going to say about that....Ooooo thats right nothing, because until you guys win the real game you cant say crap!
bigmouth_125.gif
.....see you Texas fans are all the same, get a little lead and you think you have room to talk
bouncy_125.gif
....too bad thats all it is, see you this fall Shorthorn!.......oh, and Bring it!!!
eyebrows_125.gif

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

Attilla

I found it doing a Google search. This site is exactly what you need when you want the best first hand info from people doing what you want to.

tdunn

My recruiter told me about the site and the advantages the Marine gouge presented. Thanks for a very useful site. Oh, and by the way, it's great to know that I am not the only person out there experiencing the nervousness felt while waiting to hear about my acceptance.

quickandsure

Uhh.. was sitting in the Paint Locker one day thinking of danforth anchors ... ohh ... no that was not it!

Surfing and URL was returned via search engine, AOL i think.

Site is best of the best. Organization, content, management, users and a clear definition of purpose. Technically and administratively i am very impressed. And hey, i have never been that way before!!

Serious, super site. The Navy and the Corps should pay you. I think it is that valuable. Assumption, maybe they do!!!

Thanks and thanks for asking.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Originally posted by TheChief
Uhh.. was sitting in the Paint Locker one day thinking of danforth anchors ... ohh ... no that was not it!
LOL!

There I was at the hatch to the fan room, but it was dogged.... hmmmm?!?!

Seriously though, glad that you and others have come to the site, and (1) found something useful about it and (2) are able to bring your knowledge to the table and help others out. Glad to see that this site has turned out the way it has, way past my expectations.

navsup

BDCP Supply
I found this by doing a search for info on BDCP. I know this site was created mainly for aviation, but I appreciate being welcomed anyway and the other info on here is excellent. I've been pro-rec for supply and this site helped me get through the frustrating wait.

DBLang

PLC Candidate
Its been a long time, but I'm pretty sure it was off military.com or browsing the Falcon 4.0 forums at frugalsworld.com

Fredster809

I heard about it simply by searching the web for Navy NFO stuff. Since everybody has heard I submitted an NFO package(and was acepted today) lots of people at my command have asked me about officer programs. I tell al interested in applying and lots of STA21 NFO selectees about this sight.

doubleeagle

punched in US Navy OCS into google and got www.usnavyocs.com and read about this site from over there and haven't been back since.

Status
Not open for further replies.