• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where can I get a military portrait taken?

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
Deploying soon and I want to get my family something to "remember me by".
Anyone know where I can get a military-style portrait taken in the Jacksonville area?

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Any place that does portraits should be able to do it. First place I'd go would be the mall.

flynsail

pilot
There is a photo lab near the bank on base. It is possible they might offer professional portraits. If not, maybe the NEX on base offers the service?

If neither of those options work, break out the handy yellow pages.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
That is a great idea.

WWW.SWITCHBOARD.COM lists 168 portrait photographers in the Jacksonville area.

Yellow pages, alas, is a dying source. We dropped it because it was too expensive, ineffective and more folks use "switchboard" at no cost to us.

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
photolab agreed to do it if i bring in a blank disc. places like SEARS and other commercial photo places don't have american and navy flags.. just the cheesy backdrop.

helo_wifey

Here at North Island there was a guy at the NEX with all his photo stuff out selling portraits. There may be someone like that at yours, check with someone there. The sample pics looked good though I don't know how much they were.