• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where are cobras stationed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Goat

This has probably been answered before and I could figure it out on my own but could someone please tell me where cobras are stationed?

John

GTodd

I saw one at HMX at Quantico, I do not know why it was there, I looked up and got promptly yelled at, but it was a cobra.

Troll27

Cobras in active HMLA Squadrons are located at Camp Pendleton, CA; New River, NC; and Futenma, Okinawa(UDP). Reserves are in Atlanta, New Orleans, Camp Pendleton, Willow Grove and Johnston, PA. They are only at Miramar when on the MEU.

klostman

the happy dance!
GTodd, lol. I remember watching a cobra, and then getting thumped on the head. Pure torture watching those birds go over while standing outside in formation at Bobo hall.

el_bastardo

The cobra was over at TBS as a static display. I got a few pictures of her, I'll see if I can put it on the site somewhere.

el_bastardo

if you're curious...

go over to www.photoisland.com, log in as "nwerve", then put the guest password of "airwarriors" and then click on TBS on the left hand side.

Status
Not open for further replies.