• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When SWOs fly...the PSW story

phrogpilot73

Didn't want to jinx her, but PSW has completed her first two lessons this weekend! She slipped the surly bonds of earth in this monster yesterday and today:
N7893N.jpg

And she's got a logbook with 2.3 hours in it!
PSWLog.jpg

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's OK, if she didn't depart the Cessna attempting a power-off stall her first time out, she's doing better than I did my first flight in IFS. :D

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sorry Hal, I forgot to metion "smiles in effect" for the previous post. :D :D

Congrats to PSW! Once you learn to fly, then you have to master the radios, then be able to break out a sectional without losing any altitude. Stay safe up there.

-ea6bflyr ;)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Congrats to PSW! Once you learn to fly, then you have to master the radios, then be able to break out a sectional without losing any altitude. Stay safe up there.

-ea6bflyr ;)

Years ago when Apollo 13 came out, there was a Press Club event w/ Tom Hanks and Jim Lovell (among others). The whole thing is really entertaining, but if you follow this link and skip to 49:38, you'll see how a true aviator flies:

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/libra...t_video_info&products_id=66353-1&showVid=true