• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

when is the april board meeting?

johnnyboy07

Hello All,

Yes you are all correct. We held a board on 06APR2007 and some of you got board results from that board. We are also holding a board on the 21st of April, this is the board that is scheduled for the 15th. So some of you will also get the board results a week after that. This is from the horses mouth. Look forward to many of your packages coming across my desk. Tell all your smart friends, we are looking for many NFO's and SWO's. So get them in ASAP.

V/R
STGC
Program Manager, PILOT and NFO
Navy Recruiting Command

Thanks for the heads up! All the speculation had my head spinning!

guim13

Well count me out of the race, I guess there is a new rule saying you have to wait 6 months from when you are non-select to reapply.

stgc

Well count me out of the race, I guess there is a new rule saying you have to wait 6 months from when you are non-select to reapply.
Guim13,

Make yourself more competitive and you can reapply. This is not a new rule for the 6 months. It is writing in the instruction, Officer Recruiting Manuel, so that personnel don't keep reapplying without a competitive package. Without seeing and knowing your package, my recommendation is to study and retake the ASTB, or submit a improved GPA, or both. If you need advice on how to improve your score, I'm sure there are alot of recommendations on this website.

STGC