• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When do you find out your scores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering how long after you take the ASTB you usually find out what your scores were? I took it about 3 weeks ago and I was told I passed, but I haven't been told my scores yet and I REALLY want to know!
banghead_125.gif

uncledave

littledancerus,
Check out this link. There is a number to call and get your scores. I called a few months ago and got my official scores.

http://www.nomi.med.navy.mil/Text/default.htm

Dave

"Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live." -General Douglas MacArthur

dwdelk

Dance,
I took the test today and found out within 10-15 minutes of completion of the exam. Check with your recruiter. They should be able to tell you.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
yeah, I found out mine the next day from my OSO.

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

uncledave

littledancerus,
Most recruiters will give you an unofficial score right after you take the test. Unfortunatly, the score that my recruiter gave me was off by by a few points from the official scores(my official scores were higher).

Dave

"Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live." -General Douglas MacArthur

Shepherd

Hell, I was told that I failed right after I took it and ended up passing with flying colors...I would wait 'till the official scores come in.

A posteriori

Status
Not open for further replies.