• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What's the BEST?! Jets? P-3s? C-2/E-2? Helos? Let's compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Flying [insert my community here] is totally fucking rad and we are the coolest. [My community] does the coolest shit and then we throw the best parties, because we are so fucking cool. We are way better than [insert other communities here] in every way possible.

Flying [insert other communities here] would be totally fucking shitty. Those gays are way lame, and they never do [insert "cool" mission here] like they always talk about, instead they mostly just do [insert "boring" mission here], or so I hear.

Edit: Hope that helps man, you can plug in whatever platform you want in there and it should give you the right answer no matter what.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Yeah, your ignorant and completely misguided opinions have really got me pegged. It's really put a damper on my career. Grow up, Count Chocula.

Yay! Inability to take a joke! Just like the majority of helo guys I have met. To the OP, I believe that is your answer.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
I would like to say that you disproved my joke, but it doesn't seem to be going that way.

Nothing against the flying or the job you guys do, but I have met more guys that seem defensive about any jokes instead of just making jokes back.

KBayDog

I would like to say that you disproved my joke, but it doesn't seem to be going that way.

Nothing against the flying or the job you guys do, but I have met more guys that seem defensive about any jokes instead of just making jokes back.

If helo dudes say your jokes suck...and jet dudes say your jokes suck...maybe your jokes really suck.

phrogpilot73

I'll counter your "joke" with truth. What does a jet guy look like to a helo bubba? Cold, wet and scared.

So what then is the "No Pick-Up List"?
You don't want to be on it, if you get the idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.