• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What's the BEST?! Jets? P-3s? C-2/E-2? Helos? Let's compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBayDog

In short, IMO, jets is the best flying but COD's have the best lifestyle for tailhookers. The end.

bunk, I'll meet you half way:

In short, IMO, helos is the best flying, but anything labeled C-XXX has the best lifestyle. The end.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
If you don't fly P-3s you'll amount to nothing in the Navy and nothing in life. You will be a complete failure. Period. End of story.

"But that's not all. You also made yourself look like a jerk in front of millions of people. You brought shame and disgrace to your family name for generations to come. You don't get to come back tomorrow. You don't even get a lousy copy of our home game. You're a complete loser!"

(with credit to A. Yankovic)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
bunk, I'll meet you half way:

In short, IMO, helos is the best flying, but anything labeled C-XXX has the best lifestyle. The end.

Touche :D I've flown in helo's, I don't think I could do it, too many moving parts! But I'll be honest, damn it was fun.

KBayDog

"But that's not all. You also made yourself look like a jerk in front of millions of people. You brought shame and disgrace to your family name for generations to come. You don't get to come back tomorrow. You don't even get a lousy copy of our home game. You're a complete loser!"

Thats's right, Jim - YOU LOST! And let me tell you what you didn't win...

mid1510

JADM (just a dumb midshipman).. however, being a FO is the best, but getting paid to go to school and have fun before going to my real job is the best kept secret in the navy!

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor

Oh! one of my favorite Weird Al songs - saw him twice in concert!

Status
Not open for further replies.