• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Unit are YOU from?

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Penn.

No, not Penn State. I swear, I say "Penn," then people say, "Penn State?" as if I wouldn't know the full name of my school. As if I'll say, "Oh yeah, that's what it's called."

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
Penn.

No, not Penn State. I swear, I say "Penn," then people say, "Penn State?" as if I wouldn't know the full name of my school. As if I'll say, "Oh yeah, that's what it's called."

It's pretty sad indeed, I grew up in Valley Forge and even people from there would be confused when they saw Penn wearing maroon and blue instead of Nittany Lion in the NCAA basketball tournament. You'd think people would know when you're 30 minutes away from the school...

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
It's pretty sad indeed, I grew up in Valley Forge and even people from there would be confused when they saw Penn wearing maroon and blue .

RED and blue :icon_wink , but yeah. My sister spent my whole freshman year telling people I went to Penn State.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll repeat what my Navy bootcamp company commander replied when asked where he was from: My mama's hole. I will remember that until the day I die. :D

Brett