• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What percentage gets jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Evr since I watched top gun when i was 8 i wanted to be like maverick and shoot misles at planes. and now since it is my 30th birthday, i think i wanna do it. what percent of people get to be like maverick? Do they let u shoot mislies at training? Is there any way i can get a ride in a jet and before i go to the air force so i no i like it? wat percent of fighter pilots actually get to shoot misles? Ok guys this is my last ?. i have an air ruunway kinda close to my house. when im done with flyin for the day, kan i just park my jet there so i kan drive home? Thanks for answering my ?s guys

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
DFuqua86 said:
gee whiz i wont ask that question again

martha%20stewart%2004.JPG
P.S. ... IT's a GOOD THING ....

Broadsword2004

Acoustix99 said:
With 148 posts, it's going to be tough to wear that "newbie" hat and not expect to get flamed for it ;) A lot of this stuff has come up again and again and again since you've started coming here.

Actually, if you read back, I didn't ask that question at the start of this thread; I was simply giving an example to the person who did.

Reactions: bch

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Man what's a guy to do to get some love around here? Wait a minute, I probably shouldn't ask that. Nevermind. I'll just lock the thread instead.

p.s. Exactly 29.058% of naval aviators (pilot) get jets every year. This number is never changing as the navy knows every year exactly how many pilots they will need next year, and the next, and the next. Now, if you believe that BS, PM me....I'm trying sell my house and need a buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.