• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What kind of belt do you wear with the 2 piece flight suit?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The cheap NEX one is crap. I didn't try the more expensive option they sell because I couldn't determine if the size would fit. A really nice option is the London Bridge Tactical riggers belt. Except maybe the velcro, it will last forever. My only issue is that I was in between sizes, so I had excess on the bitter end, but even so, it was worth the money.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
The cheap NEX one is crap. I didn't try the more expensive option they sell because I couldn't determine if the size would fit. A really nice option is the London Bridge Tactical riggers belt. Except maybe the velcro, it will last forever. My only issue is that I was in between sizes, so I had excess on the bitter end, but even so, it was worth the money.
What @Gatordev said. Also the pants have wide belt loops so consider a 1.75" width belt...

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
So green DriFire is current standard? The lightweight nomex OCP AF issue Flight Duty Uniform is amazing. Would purchase if it wasn't $600+ All the tanker/transport/Helo types in my command wear it - very lightweight material. Shroud cutter pocket on thigh like flight suit. I like it.

Odominable

PILOT HMSD TRACK FAIL
pilot
Massif also makes a set that are NAVAIR approved. Split opinions on them, but the Massif “combat top” is superior but the rest of the setup has a weirdly tight cut.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
London Bridge Trading Company makes some top notch gear. If you're local to VA Beach, I would recommend dropping by their pro shop and seeing if you can get one of their "defective" products (usually a bad stitch or coloration issue) on discount.