• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What gun is this?

2StgTurbine

I have inherited a gun collection recently and seeing as I have no need to own 17 guns and can’t afford to pay for ammunition for them all, I am selling most of them. I have had difficulty identifying some of them. In particular I cannot tell which version my Israel Military Industries Desert Eagle is. To me it looks like an MK I, but I don’t know enough about the gun to be certain. I have included a picture and if anyone can help me identify which version it is, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Israel Military Industries Desert Eagle MK I .357 Magnum 2.jpg
    Israel Military Industries Desert Eagle MK I .357 Magnum 2.jpg
    964.4 KB · Views: 120

Lawman

None
Its a Mk VII. All the newer DE's are marketed under the Magnum Research name vice the old IMI.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, I concur with Lawman's ID. He left off the valuation. If it is in excellent condition it could go for as high as $25-$30. However, as I happen to be pretty flush right now and am always willing to help folks out, I could take it off your hands for $40. What can I say, I'm a giver:p

Shpion1

Contributor
Cowboy, thats really nice of you. With Easter Coming up, I have to start doing some good deeds to atone for my sins, and since I just received my tax refund from Uncle Sam, I can double the previous offer. I know, I know, much more than the average value cited above, but as a lapsed Catholic, I really do have a lot of sins.

Nice. If the other 16 pieces of the collection are of the same "caliber", not sure I'd part with it. I've sold some stuff years ago, and I have regretted it since.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Pretty rough to have inherited 17 guns. Even if there was a bunch of stuff in there I didn't want, I could horse-trade my way to having 17 that I wanted.