• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What exactly goes in Reconsideration Package?

mjv305

ENS SNA
what do you all think?

As I have grown in the United States Navy, so have my goals, potential and capabilities. It is my strongest desire not only to make a career of the Navy, but to give the Navy the absolute best I have to offer.
As an enlisted sailor, one of the most important lessons I have experienced is one must first learn to follow before they can lead. I have witnessed firsthand how effective leadership positively transforms the lives of young sailors and was taught the importance of hard work, dedication and that a true leader leads by example. I have learned that leadership is the single most important ingredient in a successful team and that taking care of your sailors is the number one priority. It is my strongest desire to take this knowledge I have attained as a subordinate and bestow it onto my sailors and colleagues alike to better their lives and accomplish the mission. It is my utmost duty as a leader to ensure the Navy’s greatest resource, our people, are utilized to their fullest potential.
I will always use the wisdom and experience that I have attained from my years as an enlisted sailor and the interaction with my officers in charge as a guide in leading my sailors. It is my firm belief that I can make a positive contribution to the United States Navy as a Naval officer and with a strong conviction say I am ready to face the challenges that lie ahead.