• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What do we wear at OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre170

None
While at OCS do we wear khakis or do wear the olive drab uniforms like the BUDS guys wear (the old vietnam style green)?

doubleeagle

no they let you shower and change after you get messy, they like the officer candidates to look clean and professional.

thumper

I'd go with stilletto heels. Unless you're female, in which case nothing is better than anything.

USMC-2-USN

primary...i hate FORMs
ksn00 said:
Make sure you wear some sort of Navy Pride shirt when you report in on the first Sunday.

Or better yet...how about a Marine Corps pride shirt? with some of those really short silky green shorts and sandals. I will make sure to grow a nasty beard and have a big cigar in my mouth when i walk towards that building and the candi-os come to greet me. I am sure that would get you off on the right foot

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
Ohhh....thanks for the help! I was a little confused on what to wear the day I report. But, since I'm a female, I'm guessing the 4 inch stilletto's would be good for me to wear.....It's either that or maybe a Coast Guard Pride shirt, you know, since they are the real military (I'm sure the DI's would agree).

NuSnake

Quick question...for you guys that have already gone to OCS, for our first day, what is "appropriate civilian attire"? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.