• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What did you get from Santa for Christmas 2020?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Anything neat that you haven't heard of before in the Metallica book?
I haven’t been able to delve into the book yet since I’ve got airline recurrent training in a few days…BUT…I’ve done a quick “paging through” just to get an idea of what’s to come and it appears to be set up in a reference style format. Really looking forward to a more in-depth and time dedicated approach following recurrent. And many thanks to @ChuckMK23 for introducing the idea of this book to my wife who gifted it to me this Christmas.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Anything neat that you haven't heard of before in the Metallica book?
Yeppers…I started on the book about two days ago and I’m taking notes on things I think are neat that I had not previously known (see red arrow indicator below). Also, I carry the book around in my old helmet bag…

IMG_2972.jpeg

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Any plagiarism?
Not that I’ve seen. There are tons and tons [and more tons] of bibliography reference numbers throughout the text of the book with an extensive bibliography in the back…so it looks like the author did a pretty good job of CYA’ing himself in that regard.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
We're talking metal, and you dorks gotta make this look the wsj opinion section.
I’m not sure “dorks” is the correct terminology here…closer to geek trending to nerd.

IMG_1705.jpeg