• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are my chances to get in OCS? If they even exist?

Bread

Hello,
Im interested in applying for Navy OCS or Marine OCS. I am graduating next semester with BA in Psych. I was a Bio major for 3 years just switched for my last year in college. I will probably graduate with a 2.7 GPA. GPA is low because Im Filipino and did the cultural thing where you follow whatever your parents want until I switched to psych which I really enjoy. I was part of the executive board for the Filipino club of my school with 80+ members. I've hosted events with 300+ viewers. I Performed (Danced) in front of thousands. I also played the drums for my local church for 8 years. Idk if these info even matter. All I know is that they look at applicants holistically, but the more research I do I feel discouraged. OCS or not im still joining the Navy, but I just want to take the best possible route I can take.

aribjc

People are about to roast you for posting this since there is tons of info around the site that would answer your question. But anyways, if you do very well on the ASTB you should have a shot at aviation in the navy. If you crush the marine PFT you should be good for them as well, I have multiple friends that have gone to marine OCS with a gpa lower than yours.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
People are about to roast you for posting this since there is tons of info around the site that would answer your question. But anyways, if you do very well on the ASTB you should have a shot at aviation in the navy. If you crush the marine PFT you should be good for them as well, I have multiple friends that have gone to marine OCS with a gpa lower than yours.

Did you talk to a local OR yet?

If not, read and heed my first sentence.