• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Westboro Baptist Church, masters of public idiocy, to protest in Corpus

MasterBates

I rode it from the RV park to the squadron.. Pulling into the parking lot at the hangar, BIG HONKIN OIL LIGHT.

Pushed it home after my flight. Troubleshooting tomorrow when I have light.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
...On a different note: the Patriot Guard (www.patriotguard.org) has been called in. I'm pretty impressed with what I've heard about them.

I never saw them "in action" against the protesters or anything but I did see them at one of my buddies funerals last year. They lined up the streets and walkways with flags. They were helping out the family and funeral directors with all sorts of things. I was very impressed.

CodWife

Proud of my hubby!
Freakin' sicko's. Kind of sad to see what our For-fathers fought for degraded to scum like that. Best thing to do is ignore them.
I've heard the guy in charge of the Patriot riders several times on Sean Hannity's show. From what I hear, they are a class act.

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
That a great point, they usually have a few of those fine lawyers running around with em - and not the Brett type. Also have video cameras to catch anything that might be a lawsuit opportunity. Scum

Phelps himself is a disbarred lawyer, and I think a few of his kids are attorneys. That's how he's been able to get away with a lot of stuff in Topeka.

Mattatron

Now with extra pork!
pilot
Well being as it that Ft. Riley is just a few miles down the road, I'd wait for one of those cockgobblers to kick the bucket and then show up with a few hundred angry members of the Big Red One at their funeral. I'd pay good money to see that.

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
Well being as it that Ft. Riley is just a few miles down the road, I'd wait for one of those cockgobblers to kick the bucket and then show up with a few hundred angry members of the Big Red One at their funeral. I'd pay good money to see that.

Only problem is that the members of the Big Red One have honor, dignity, and a sense of human decency. On principle though, it would be funny.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I think a huge group of military members on one side and a group of gay dudes making out on the other side, standing outside their property picketing would be quite satisfying, and an interesting juxtaposition. :D

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How does their "church" make the money to fund all their travel and BS trips?

Their new signs...

monkey_poo.jpg

whalepelt

How does their "church" make the money to fund all their travel and BS trips?

It's certainly not from charitable donations. Like JMMH said earlier, they wait for someone to get fed up and take a swing at them and then cash out with lawsuits.