• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Welcome to the world of Gov't forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
I just received a packet about an inch thick from my future NROTC unit. It's filled with about 20 forms that need to be filled out and returned within two weeks. Included are the following forms:

arrival form, questionnare, ID card application, honor concept , immunization, ,direct deposit form, service agreement, health care record, privacy act , memorandum of understanding, uniform size chart, nat'l security form (a background check), emergency data, life insurance,NROTC standard release form, ,grooming standards, medical eval. forms, midshipman knowledge, required equimpment, financial info

-All due back in two weeks

-Oh, did I forget to mention, I'm also re-applying for the Naval Academy. I've still got forms to fill out for that!

-Screw getting a job this summer. I know what I'm doing : filling out forms, working out, eating, and sleeping.

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

JKD

The fun part is when they loose half of them and you have to fill them out again (keep a copy of everything).

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Get used to it. I just got commissioned a month ago. It doesn't get better in terms of paper work.

Fly Navy
ENS USNR

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You could always just pay for your own college.
icon_smile_wink.gif

ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
When I worked at Boeing, they had a theory about paperwork that probably applies to the Navy as well:

"If the paperwork doesn't weigh as much as the airplane itself, then something wasn't done right."
-A

Ummm...yeah

viv

Midshipman 4/Trash
Originally posted by Crowbar

"Peter! What's happening? I think we need to have a little talk about your TPS reports..."

I LOVE that movie!

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

Status
Not open for further replies.