• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Welcome home CVW-7!

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
I was doing graded preflights when the Bluetails came back to Chambers at about 10. It was quite a sight. Welcome back!

phrogpilot73

I was doing graded preflights when the Bluetails came back to Chambers at about 10. It was quite a sight. Welcome back!
MasterBates was in the slot position in 603... Afterwards - I didn't realize he was capable of consuming that much alcohol after so many months without it. He and fc2spyguy were fast asleep when I left for work this morning, sleeping off the inevitable hangover I'm sure...

BLUETAIL1.jpg

BLUETAIL2.jpg

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, it was a good time last night, hadn't had wings in a while, and the bitter JO was excellent!

MasterBates

I woke up feeling fine.. And then Cane (big dog) whacked me in the junk when I went to get something to drink.

I think I quite possibly shat out hops pellets this morning though. The "Bitter JO IIPA" is awesome.

And as a side note, Puma Det Oceana has been reactivated. Spot 2.

H60Gunner

Contributor
Welcome back MB! And the rest of the Airwing. Casey, stay away from needy, low self esteem, non-educated, medicated (read "I need my meds") women. 'K? That's my Chiefly advice for you.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
4 Prowlers tryin' to join up and BE SOMEBODY over Smith Island yesterday .... ?? Would that have been the Air Wing 7 Whidbey 'squadron' contribution ... ???

A 4-plane division that's now a 'squadron' ... oy veh ...

MasterBates

Yeah.. It was probably VAQ-140.

Those lucky bastards flew off before Mayport, and did not have to deal with the tiger cruise.