• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Weather in Quantico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airwinger

pilot
I had fun as Charlie company OCC 179 Jan 20th 2002. Ah the fond memories, for 3 weeks after graduation I couldn't feel my little toes, I kept quiet about it, figuring that if they turned black I would go see the docs but before that skip it they might drop my air contract or something:)

reapergm

My buddy was in 179, Lt Wyrsch....

I hate being cold.. and I hate being wet, but I love being a Marine. Aiint that a pain the arse!

Xeo111

I'd just like everyone to know that reading this stuff ain't much fun when you're sick. I don't know why, but the stomach/head/sinus aches seem to exacerbate the misery of imagining having to submerge oneself in ice water... Man, this is the wrong thread to be reading right now. :p

makoslim

Air candidate 188
It's about -3 here in GF right now, and about 45 in Quantico, averages for Jan are anywhere from 25-45 degrees at Quantico, I would actually prefer the 25 and snow over 45 and rain. Why couldn't it be like tomorow (65 degrees at Q) for the next twelve weeks?

makoslim

Air candidate 188
dont forget gentleman, it's warmer when it is snowing than it is when it isn't. Pray for snow!

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
I'm at TBS now. I know, you're all JEALOUS. I am amazed daily how fu*kin wierd the weather is. When God made Quantico, he must have known Marines would be trained there. This last week kicked ass though, it was like 65 but it felt like 70. Next week it will be negative 5 cuz we got rifle quals....murphy's law. Murphy was a bastard, wasn't he.

Status
Not open for further replies.