• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

We win! Firearms per capita in the world.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
That's awesome! A few years ago it was only 88% ownership!

Unfortunately there are those guys out there that skew the numbers by owning 500 guns... It would be nice if we could mandate that every person over 18 own a gun.

H60Gunner

Contributor
Cool!

I don't believe the numbers because "The report, which relied on government data, surveys and media reports to estimate the size of world arsenals..." Best estimate based on available data.

But, glad to be part of the estimated top gunslinger country! I'm doin' my part!

GroundPounder

While we are doing good with the number of guns that we have in private hands, I'm still worried about the mineshaft gap.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
If you ever feel you have too many, I will be happy to take a few off your hands. I'm here for you.

navyavi469

pilot
I find the numbers misleading and baseless.... The article says China is number 3 in the world in private firearms... umm, hello? China completely restricts any form of firearm ownershp... the only guns they have in the country are those organizations sanctioned by the Communist state.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I have a feeling it's more than 90 firearms per 100 people. No one knows how many firearms I have except my family and maybe a few of my friends.

SWACQ

pilot
Contributor
I have a feeling it's more than 90 firearms per 100 people. No one knows how many firearms I have except my family and maybe a few of my friends.

You assume the count is based on when guns are purchased instead of when guns are manufactured or imported. The government knows about all of those already.