• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

We got ours! When are you getting yours???

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
You could probably get the F-22 into a turn and turn on all your magic boxes and melt it's computer. Or shoot a HARM at it

I've heard of F-16s having troubles near radio towers because of Fly-by-Wire...would a Prowler's interference be powerful enough to do that to a FBW aircraft?

I've heard of F-16s having troubles near radio towers because of Fly-by-Wire...would a Prowler's interference be powerful enough to do that to a FBW aircraft?

I think someone is pulling your leg, the FBW system is shielded against quite a bit so just flying by an FM tower shouldn't do anything to it.

Now as for the juice that a prowler carries with it, it wouldn't surprise me if it could do something but we need a prowler guy to chime in on that.

That may be a bit of an OPSEC question though. FYI

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I've found that alot of questions regarding Prowler capabilities are answered with some form of "Yeah.. that's classified info"