• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waterfront Cherry Pt TownHouse - Morehead City

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
3 Bed/3.5 bath 2208 sqft townhome on the water in Morehead City. All the stats are at the following websites, call if you are interested.
http://www.aviationhousing.com/morehead_city_charleston_landing
and
http://www.militarybyowner.com/listings/tourplus.asp?F_BASE_ID=190&F_STATE=NC&LISTING_ID=139170

If someone else that knows me wants to put their house on my website, hit me up. Nothing professional, just a cheap way for a few dudes to procure some bandwidth. Also, it is the future home of my Anti-Realtor site.

For a Navy/USMC aviator I will be more negotiable with the terms. I can throw a rate together that will be all inclusive and cover the DirectTV, electric, sewer/water, phone, Internet, Security system, etc... I realize that a group of dudes may come here and then split off, which is why it might make more sense to workout individual leases. We would be talking in the neighborhood of $700 for an all-inclusive fee, which would be discounted from there if I hire you to be my property manager.

This house has been a wonderful bachelor pad. Every bedroom has its own bathroom, so there are never any issues over space. Or if you bring a lady over, and the sink is full of McNastys, then it is your own fault. The unit has three porches overlooking the water, which is awesome for BBQs. A $10 cab ride can take you anywhere in Beaufort, Downtown Morehead, or Atlantic Beach. You do not want to live in New Bern, that is where people move to die. If a retirement community is your cup of tea, then go for it.

Now that I have morphed into family guy, there is enough room for a nursery, and a separate room to house the In-laws. The true beauty of the In-law room is that it is on the bottom level, while the Master Bedroom is on the third floor. Talk about a way to keep the mother-in-law at bay.

I would prefer to rent, because this is a good investment property. In the three years that I have lived in Morehead City, they have added a Best Buy, Starbucks, Bed Bath and Beyond, Panera Bread and an Olive Garden is on the way. For the business gurus, all of those companies, especially Starbucks have killer marketing teams. When they set up shop, it means the boom is on the way. Within the next 2-3 years, a Navy squadron will be heading this way as well. Compound that with the fact that waterfront property gets scooped up really quickly and cannot be made….well short of the waterfront property in AZ when the earthquake sends CA in to the ocean.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
****Price reduced***** $1450 to rent. $319,950 to buy - 2.5% reduction w/o agent.

Individual lease available - if you are interested in renting one of the rooms for an all-inclusive fee of $650, hit me up. I will only pursue that option with college educated professionals, and all the roommates will have to meet over a beer for approval.

I will be out of the house in the beginning of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.