• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wash Out Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllenAzali

Does anybody know the wash out rate before each class/SNA gets their wings of gold?

I would like to consider myself as the average Joe, and would like to know my chances of surviving API, Primary, Intermediate, and Advanced.

Jeff

I would say that the attrition rate through API and Primary is minimal. I do know of people who did attrite, but very few. However, I do know several people who were doing fine in the program and decided it was not for them and DORed. These first two phases of training are not all that difficult, not to say you don't have to work your ass off, but they are very managable. As for Int. and Adv. I am not sure. I am heading up to Meridian next week to get started in the 45, and I was looking at the TW-1 web site and they say that thier attrition rate is about 6%, a good portion of which are DOR or Meds. Basicaly, it seems to me that so long as you put the time in anyone can do it.
Hope this helps a little.

Jeff

AllenAzali

Yea, I do know that its quite competative. I heard something like in API the usual class average on most of the tests are like 95% or even higher. Its don't sound too great for people who usually don't do well at taking tests. Anyways good luck in your T-45 training, it looks like a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.