• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

War in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

pilot
Lol. You're the one advertising your training and credentials in CAS/ROE/International Law.

I ask again, what degree did you get at NPS?
I'm not advertising anything, as you well know, I posted my credentials in response to @Spekkio's false claims.

I'll ask again.. you just a bit ago said nobody cares about my NPS degree. Now you're asking what it's in. What changed?
The ICC didn't call the event murder just now, you did. Just own up to it.
Another 1 for reading comprehension.
Try again.
Initially, I thought that your sense of humor was also hopelessly broken, until you posted this gem. Hilarious. 😂
Yeah it's funny I thought you might be more mature than this.
Translation: He knows jack and shit about international law.
Yeah man, because the only way to know anything about international law is to have flown strike aircraft. What an embarrassingly pompous attitude.

Not that anyone is actually willing yet to engage fully in a discussion about international law, but instead just trying to distract with this ridiculous ad hominem stupidity. If a discussion in a class at NPS went like this, you'd all get laughed out the room.

NoMoreMrNiceGuy

None
This is the point in the ready room argument where someone walks over to the SDO and has them crank the music up or blast some random movie on AFN. And then everyone just leaves and goes to scrounge up some midrats because they’re still trying to talk over each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.