• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wait Time For IFS

MDJoeE

I am going to be graduating OCS on 22 FEB and haven't been able to find any gouge on wait times for IFS. Anyone have an idea?

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Wow. Thats awesome. At API graduation the XO talked about how much they are trying to speed things up, but I didn't realize that the wait was so short.

Air Squire

Live Free or Die
Do you have to wait before each stage (wait-IFS-wait-API-wait-Primary?) What are your obligations in the mean time? What does an officer do whilst he/she is waiting to train?

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
Yes you wait between each part of training. The timing depends on your branch of service, your designator, and for primary the week you graduated from API.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Depends on medical stuff, but it'll be more than 6 weeks.

Funny, becaue I recall at muster on Tuesday they were letting anyone who was med up to class up this week. A couple of the people I checked in w/ on the 11th of Jan are already in their second/third week of IFS. . . Where do you get your info?

corvettetimmy

Funny, becaue I recall at muster on Tuesday they were letting anyone who was med up to class up this week. A couple of the people I checked in w/ on the 11th of Jan are already in their second/third week of IFS. . . Where do you get your info?

I checked in on NOV 2nd. I was in an IFS class 2 weeks later. It was the same for all of my buddies that showed up around that time.

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
I was about that for guys in my class. Bad gouge, my bad.