• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vt-2

Pistol719

Will Over Skill
pilot
Contributor
Loved my time in VT-2 It's Primary so it is what it is... just bust your ass, learn your procedures and EP's , do your thing and don't bring unwanted attention to yourself and you'll be alright (NOTE I did not use any type of synonym for quick... Weather in Milton will not have that.)

jtmedli

pilot
Yeah, about six of them. Some dudes just can't handle the things when they don't do well.

6 of them? What are you doing to these kids in the de-brief?

My 'bad' debriefs usually went something like the following:
IP: "You really sucked today"
ME: "Yeah, you're right."
/End Debrief. :)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot

Sounds really productive. F u new guy, u suck. Yes sir I do. Dont suck next time. Roger.

BTW did you notice I had the shit hottest start up? No? Okay. Ima go back to barnes and noble with all of my pubs and study course rules for a bit cause you a hater....

jtmedli

pilot
Sounds really productive. F u new guy, u suck. Yes sir I do. Dont suck next time. Roger.

BTW did you notice I had the shit hottest start up? No? Okay. Ima go back to barnes and noble with all of my pubs and study course rules for a bit cause you a hater....

Eh, after my FAM5 or whatever I could pretty much debrief them on what didn't go well that day. I knew what I did wrong.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Eh, after my FAM5 or whatever I could pretty much debrief them on what didn't go well that day. I knew what I did wrong.

Perhaps you should have asked how you could have done better before that debrief ended.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Some debriefs take a long time... I think Swanee's lasted something like five days, in Key West. Didn't want to leave on the legs home until he understood his performance on the way down ;)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot

Then you missed out on one of the more rewarding games of Naval Aviation......"anything for admin?" "nope" "you know you landed in a chilis parking lot right?" "nope" "seriously, the duty driver had to come pick us up" "I have no idea what you are talking about" "are you insane? You tried to parallel park with beta" "hmmmm don't remember that" "GOD DAMNIT KID YOU ARE ON REPORT" "whoa there sir, what is this, retro punishment day? nobody in 30 years has known what that means"

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Some debriefs take a long time... I think Swanee's lasted something like five days, in Key West. Didn't want to leave on the legs home until he understood his performance on the way down ;)

Closer to six; but it was a thorough debrief and I did learn that unloading the T-34 stirs up a lot of long lost parts in the avionics compartment. Six days to learn about how it's better to roll inverted and pull or at least roll to a knife edge and let the nose slice through rather than test the negative G limits on a 30+ year old airplane was about sufficient.

jtmedli

pilot
Then you missed out on one of the more rewarding games of Naval Aviation......"anything for admin?" "nope" "you know you landed in a chilis parking lot right?" "nope" "seriously, the duty driver had to come pick us up" "I have no idea what you are talking about" "are you insane? You tried to parallel park with beta" "hmmmm don't remember that" "GOD DAMNIT KID YOU ARE ON REPORT" "whoa there sir, what is this, retro punishment day? nobody in 30 years has known what that means"

Perhaps you should have asked how you could have done better before that debrief ended.
You guys ever heard of the term 'facetious'? Things that are funny are that way because there's a hint of truth to them. So lighten up Francis...:D