• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VQ Hinge Charged with Espionage

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
E ring has it easy. Green-tinted windows are still windows. Try working in a windowless C ring office with chili stains on the carpet for 4 years. Those 18 months without the peruvian chicken place were abysmal. The Qdoba was a meager consolation when it finally arrived.
All those windows were really good for was watching people come to work in the morning, then leave at the end of the day while you're still at your desk. Plus, that green tint does something to irreparably sear your retinas and it messes with your central nervous system.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
All those windows were really good for was watching people come to work in the morning, then leave at the end of the day while you're still at your desk. Plus, that green tint does something to irreparably sear your retinas and it messes with your central nervous system.
Well, as long as you don't tell the flight surgeon about those seared retinas...

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, come and visit me on the 2nd floor, A ring. I'm in "irons" everyday . . .
You don't know pain until you're working in the E ring. That view has a price. :D
E ring has it easy. Green-tinted windows are still windows. Try working in a windowless C ring office with chili stains on the carpet for 4 years. Those 18 months without the peruvian chicken place were abysmal. The Qdoba was a meager consolation when it finally arrived.
The measuring contest has begun....you guys are starting to sound like SWOs. :D

mdubs

pilot
The only thing to brag about measuring with the Pentagon is how short your time was there, the shorter the better. I probably lose to most people on this forum.
At only 10 months I bet I have some sort of record. Rolled (very) early due to getting picked up DH on 2nd look. I was ready to go...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The Summary of Courts Martial is out. Interesting finally see the sentence. I'm not really sure if it's FOUO or not, so not posting the whole thing here. BL: 9 years, to serve 6.

rotorhead1871

UH-1N.....NAS Agana, Guam....circa 1975
pilot
The Summary of Courts Martial is out. Interesting finally see the sentence. I'm not really sure if it's FOUO or not, so not posting the whole thing here. BL: 9 years, to serve 6.
For Official Use Only (FOUO) is a document control designation, but not a classification. This designation is used by Department of Defense and a number of other federal agencies to identify information or material that, although unclassified, may not be appropriate for public release.

what a weasel worded statement....this should be on the nightly news, and all the other traitors out there need to be put on notice. this AHOLE should be shot.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ooookay. FWIW, it may have been on the news, since the sentence was some time ago. But I guess if we're going to make up assumptions, all is well.